Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Israel Turns 61

Happy Birthday Israel!!

we celebrated Yom Ha'atzmaut- Israels 61's birthday also known as Independence Day. Think 4th of July on steroids, the city was buzzing with pride, music, dancing, families,barbeque's, and an abundance of flags all over. People sang and danced on the street, it was quite a celebration. We brought the day in at sunset with a rooftop BBQ and kept the party going to the beach the next day and ended with a bonfire. I managed to get my hands on an enormous flag that I waved around all day long, from beach, to BBQ!

Lindsay, Leah, Guy, and I
Daytime celebrations.. We danced in the middle of religious men with music.. ACHLA!
Jackie Len and I.. and a flag




Can you see the monster in the fire... crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment